Annual average number of employees by monthly gross income and sex
Income includes all gross income calculated in salaried job from which income tax paid by employee is withheld (including non-taxable minimum, tax relieves, the eligible expenses for which the taxpayer has the right to reduce taxable income, statutory state social security contributions).
- wages and salaries,
- lump sum and systematic remuneration,
- remuneration for civil service,
- regular and irregular premiums and bonuses,
- holiday allowance,
- severance pay and other allowances,
- compensation for unused leave in a case of dismissal,
- illness benefit (sick list A),
- presents and prises total value of which in taxation year exceeds the value of minimum monthly wages and salaries,
- stipends paid by the employer,
- training paid by the employer not necessary for work duties,
- various events if it is possible to personify them – other payments or benefits received from employer if they are not directly related to economic activity of the employer or are not approved with source documents.