Personal data protection in client's data processing (information to data subject)
2. The CSB processes your personal data to contact clients, as well as to send out news.
With this data processing the CSB ensures data subject's fundamental rights and interests with appropriate guarantees.
3. The CSB is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (further in the text GDPR), which determines personal data processing purposes, processes and use of technologies and is binding to all organizations, which process data of the EU citizens.
Legal basis for this data processing is agreement of data subject or GDPR point (a) of Article 6, paragraph 1. This means that you have right to cancel your agreement, as well as to request CSB to delete or edit your personal information it has processed until now.
4. Contact information of the CSB clients is well protected and is not handed over to third parties, unless the Law states otherwise.
5. The CSB stores personal data only as far as it is needed for the certain purpose they were obtained for. Data on information requests are stored for five years.
6. In the Republic of Latvia personal data protection control is responsibility of the Data State Inspectorate (phone: +371 67 22 31 31, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. You can address data protection related questions to the CSB personal data protection specialist, sending e-mail to the address email@example.com. For data protection specialist compliance with privacy or confidentiality is binding concerning the performance of his tasks.