Labour Force Survey
If you have received Central Statistical Bureau letter, your address was selected with random sampling method. All persons living in the household will have to answer general questions, while persons aged 15–89 will be asked also about employment, experience when seeking job, etc.
The survey will be conducted in four waves with a break of few months between the interviews.
Phone number of the interviewer are indicated on the back side of the letter. If you have any questions about interview, please contact your interviewer by calling the phone number indicated.
If you want to verify identity of your interviewer or find out any other information about the survey:
- call the toll-free assistance number +371 80008811 on weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00 o’clock,
- contact CSB by e-mail: email@example.com or
- visit website
If you want to answer survey questions in English, you may use one of the following options:
1) fill in the paper questionnaire by yourself and give it back to the interviewer during his/her visit,
2) fill in the paper questionnaire and give it back to the interviewer later in harmonised place, on harmonised time and date,
3) download the questionnaire, fill it in by yourself, and send it back to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within the next seven days.
English questionnaire form:
4) (on weekdays from 9:00 to 16:00 o’clock) call the phone number indicated in the brochure and answer the survey questions by phone within the next seven days.
The following interviews (starting from the second wave) will be conducted on the Internet or by phone. More information on 2nd , 3rd and 4th wave will be given in the letter that you will receive before the next interview as well as is available on the CSB website.