Management of housing stock
Data on management of housing stock are compiled with an aim to acquire information on management and rent of residential buildings.
Dissemination format and Release calendar
Data on management of housing stock are compiled by using:
- Classification of the Administrative Territories and Territorial Units (CATTU);
- Classification of Types of Constructions.
Classifications are available on RAMON Eurostat's Metadata Server.
Customised data sets
If you would like to obtain statistical data that are not available in publications or in the CSB online data base, please send us an information request:
- postal mail: 1 Lāčplēša Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1301;
- e-mail: info [at] csb [dot] gov [dot] lv;
- visiting Information centre.
Survey method and source data
Data on management of housing sock are acquired by compiling data of the CSB report form 5-housing stock "Survey on management of housing stock".
Enterprises managing own, rented or supervised housing stock are selected from the population.
- Key indicators are "Income from management of residential premises" and "Rent of residential premises";
- Survey covers enterprises managing housing stock exceeding 100 square meters and housing stock management turnover of which exceeds EUR 1423 (in Riga – EUR 7114) per year;
- Sample ensures coverage at breakdown by statistical region.
Housing stock management income are calculated by dividing the total income from management of housing stock with annual average area of housing stock.
Data are not adjusted after publishing.
Comparability over time
Data on management of housing stock are available since 2000.
Confidentiality of the information provided by respondents is protected by Section 18 of the Official Statistics Law stipulating rights and obligations of the Central Statistical Bureau and other state authorities producing official statistics.
Section 19 of the Official Statistics Law determines confidentiality exceptions. Read more
Contact person on methodology
|Sandris||Matīsiņš||+371 67366869||Senior Officer||Sandris [dot] Matisins [at] csb [dot] gov [dot] lv|
Explanation of symbols
Less than half of the unit employed
Data not available or too uncertain for presentation
Figure not applicable because column headinng and stub line make entry impossible, absurd or meaningless
Data not released for confidentiality reasons
If data are absolute numbers
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s