On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 4th quarter of 2010
In the 4th quarter of 2010 compared to the 4th quarter of 2009 gross domestic product (GDP) value (seasonally unadjusted data) has increased by 3.7%, according to flash estimate of the CSB*. According to seasonally adjusted data in the 4th quarter of 2010, compared to the 3rd quarter of 2010, GDP has grown by 1.1%.
|GDP volume changes at constant prices, 1st quarter 2007 - 4th quarter 2010, percent|
More precise and extended rate and volume of GDP increase on fourth quarter of 2010 will be published in the press release of March 11, 2011.
* Flash estimate includes change forecast of all economics at constant prices. Calculations are based on short-term statistics data and econometric models available at the moment.
Prepared by Quarterly National Accounts Section
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s