On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 3rd quarter of 2010
In the 3rd quarter of 2010 compared to the 3rd quarter of 2009 gross domestic product (GDP) value (seasonally unadjusted data) has increased by 2.7%, according to flash estimate of the CSB*. According to seasonally adjusted data the GDP in the 3rd quarter of 2010, compared to the 2nd quarter of 2010, has grown by 0.8%.
GDP volume changes at constant prices,
1st quarter 2005 - 3rd quarter 2010
More precise and extended rate and value of GDP increase on third quarter of 2010 will be published in the press release of December 9, 2010.
* Flash estimate includes change forecast of all economics at constant prices. Short-term statistics data and econometric models available at the moment are used in calculations.
Prepared by Quarterly National Accounts Section
Tel. +371 67366961
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s