On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 3rd quarter of 2008
In the 3rd quarter of 2008 compared to the same period of 2007 gross domestic product (GDP) value has decreased by 4.2%, according to flash estimate of the CSB*.
In the 3rd quarter of 2008 decline of economic development continues both in fields of manufacturing and of services. Also the value of collected product taxes has dropped significantly.
Changes of GDP in the 1 quarter of 2001 - 3rd quarter of 2008
More precise and extended rate and volume of GDP increase on third quarter of 2008 will be published in the press release of December 9, 2008.
* Flash estimate includes change forecast of all economics at constant prices. Calculations are based on short-term statistics data and econometric models available at the moment.
Prepared by National Accounts Section
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s