On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 2nd quarter of 2011
In accordance with the flash estimate of the CSB, compared to the 2nd quarter of 2010, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) volume in the 2nd quarter of 2011 has increased by 5.3%, according to seasonally non-adjusted data *.
Compared to the 1st quarter of 2011, in the 2nd quarter of 2011 the GDP has grown by 2.2%, according to seasonally adjusted data.
|GDP volume changes at constant prices, 1st quarter 2007 - 2nd quarter 2011|
More precise and extended rate and value of the GDP in the second quarter of 2011 will be published in the press release of 8 September 2011.
* Flash estimate includes forecast for changes in the economy at constant prices.Calculations are based on currently available short-term statistical data and econometric models.
Prepared by Quarterly National Accounts Section
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s