On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 2nd quarter of 2010
In the 2nd quarter of 2010 compared to the same period of 2009 gross domestic product (GDP) value at constant prices (seasonally unadjusted) has decreased by 3.0%, according to the flash estimate of the CSB*. In industry values have grown by 14.0%, but noticeable reduction still was observed in construction and service activities.
Compared to the 1st quarter of 2010, GDP increase comprises 13.4%.
|GDP volume changes at constant prices (seasonally unadjusted),|
1st quarter 2005 - 2nd quarter 2010
According to seasonally adjusted data, compared to the 2nd quarter of 2009 GDP has reduced by 3.9%, but compared to the 1st quarter of 2010 – it increased by 0.1%.
More precise and extended rate and value of GDP increase on second quarter of 2010 will be published in the press release of September 8, 2010.
* Flash estimate includes change forecast of all economics at constant prices. Short-term statistics data and econometric models available at the moment are used in calculations.
Prepared by Quarterly National Accounts Section
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s