On Flash Estimate of Gross Domestic Product in the 1st quarter of 2011
Compared to the 1st quarter of 2010, gross domestic product (GDP) value in the 1st quarter of 2011 has increased by 3.4%, according to the flash estimate of the CSB*. The GDP was influenced by the volume growth in industry and trade, as well as by the volume decrease in construction and the value of collected taxes on products.
Compared to the 4th quarter of 2010, in the 1st quarter of 2011 GDP has risen by 0.2%, according to seasonally adjusted data.
|GDP volume changes at constant prices, 1st quarter 2007 - 1st quarter 2011|
More precise and extended rate and volume of GDP on first quarter of 2011 will be published in the press release of June 9, 2011.
* Flash estimate includes change forecast of all economics at constant prices. Calculations are based on short-term statistics data and econometric models available at the moment.
Prepared by Quarterly National Accounts Section
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s