Forest thinning costs in Latvia in 2008, depending on the group of forest land quality, constituted LVL 65 to 72 per ha.
Compared to April, construction costs in May of this year reduced on average by 1.1%. Most rapid reduction of construction costs was recorded in construction of underground main pipelines, as well as in the reconstruction and construction of industrial, agricultural and trade buildings – 2.1%.
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s