Compared to the first quarter of 2007, in the first quarter of 2008 the value of agricultural and food product exports (at current prices) increased faster than their imports.
Compared to the July of previous year, the consumer prices have increased by 16.7%, of which prices for goods increased by 16.4%, but for services – by 17.4%.
In 2007 average costs of forest regeneration depending on the group of their land quality constituted LVL 88 to LVL 105 per ha. But forest thinning costs in Latvia on average varied between LVL 49 to 62 per ha.
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s