If you would like to obtain statistical data to deal with legal formalities (refences or certificates for agreements, public procurement, court procedures etc.), please describe:
- the necessary data in as much detail as possible;
- period: year, quarter or month;
- all other particulars (name of the adresee etc.) that have to be included in the reference issued by the CSB.
- for physical entities: name, surname, place of residence and telephone.
- for legal entities: name, VAT registration number, bank account specifications, legal address and telephone.
It is advisable to indicate payment method convenient to you – a payment in cash at the Information centre of the CSB or a bank transfer.
Requests can be submitted by:
- postal mail: 1 Lāčplēša Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1301;
- e-mail: infoinfo [at] csb [dot] gov [dot] lvcsb [dot] gov [dot] lv (info [at] csb [dot] gov [dot] lv);
- in person at the Information centre.
Upon a received request, the CSB will inform you about information availability in the CSB or other institutions as well as prepare the customised data set as requested. Please consult our Pricelist.
Timeliness of response
Information requests are fulfilled within 2 weeks.
Standard requests can be fulfilled in shorter period of time. In case you need your certificate urgently, please call +371 67366922.
You can the reference prepared on your request:
- at the Information centre (1 Lāčplēša Street, Riga) upon payment in cash;
- by postal mail (you will receive information together with an invoice);
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s