Requests can be submitted by:
- postal mail: 1 Lāčplēša Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1301;
- e-mail: info [at] csb [dot] gov [dot] lv;
- fax: +371 67830137.
- in person at the Information centre.
How to compile a request
- physical entity: name, surname, place of residence and telephone.
- legal entity: name, VAT registration number, bank account specifications, legal address and telephone.
It is advisable to indicate payment method convenient to you – a payment in cash at the Information centre of the CSB or a bank transfer.
Describe the dataset:
- geographycal breakdown (Latvia, city, town, region);
- yearly, quartelry or monthly data;
- time (for example, from 2000 to latest available period);
- we suggest you to use Classifications you can find on Ramon, Eurostat's Metadata Server:
- on economic activities - the Statistical Classification of Economic Activities (NACE)
- on foreign trade - the commodities according to the international classification of commodities Combined Nomenclature.
- on industrial production - Industrial production classification PRODCOM.
- on occupations - International Standard Classification of Occupations ISCO.
Upon a received request, the CSB will inform you about information availability in the CSB or other institutions as well as prepare the customised data set as requested. Please consult our Pricelist.
Timeliness of response
Information requests are fulfilled within 2 weeks.
In case data set needs additional processing, it can take even longer time.
Standard requests can be fulfilled in shorter period of time.
You can receive customised data sets prepared on your request:
- at the Information centre of the CSB (1 Lāčplēša Street, Riga) upon payment in cash;
- by postal mail (you will receive information together with an invoice);
- by e-mail (invoice will be sent separately from the data set by postal mail);
- by fax (you will receive information together with an invoice);
Statistics by theme
- General Statistics
- Economy and Finances
- Population and Social Processes
- Industry, Construction, Housing, Trade and Services, Structural Business Statistics
- Transport and Tourism
- Foreign Trade
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Environment and Energy
- Science and Technology
- Population Census
- Agricultural Census
- Statistical Data on EU Countries
- Statistics of the 1920s – 1930s